- 6 ounces cranberries
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 apple, cut into thin wedges
- 1 pear, cut into thin wedges
- 2 bottles red wine
- 1 liter club soda or tonic water, chilled
- Place cranberries into a pitcher and crush with a large spoon.
- Stir in orange, apple and pear slices.
- Pour in the wine and mix.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Prior to serving, stir in tonic water or club soda. Serve chilled.
Try ELOUAN PINOT NOIR in this recipe. When you make this sangria for your holiday celebration, let us know how you liked it!
Recipe adapted from Muy Bueno.