- 3 oz 2 shot glasses Tito’s vodka
- 3 oz 2 shot glasses pumpkin spice creamer
- 1.5 oz 1 shot glass Kahlua
- Whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp sugar or sparkling sugar
- 3 tbsp crushed graham crackers
- Mix the pumpkin pie spice, sugar and graham crackers together on a shallow plate. Wet the edge of your glasses and dip into graham mixture. Press to coat and set aside.
- Pour vodka, creamer, and kahlua into a large cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake lightly until combined and cold.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice.
For an indulgent fall drink, mix up this seasonal White Russian with Tito’s vodka. We bet you’ll love the sweet pumpkin twist!
Recipe courtesy of The Cookie Rookie.